HOW IT WORKS:
- CLEAN OUT YOUR CLOSET: We accept all items, but suggest you send on-trend, good quality items made within the last 3 years or vintage items. Check out our selling guide here
- FILL OUT OUR SELLING FORM:
IMPORTANT! Make sure to fill out our Google form with all the items you want to sell.
- SEND TO US:
If you live in LA we will provide a personal pick-up service to get the clothes from you. Just fill up any bag or box and schedule a time for us to pick it up via email or text.
(phone: 209-404-7850, email@example.com)
If you don't live in LA or don't want personal pick-up: we will email you a free shipping label from us to send in your items, put it on any box you have!
- POST ABOUT IT: Once your items are listed on our website we will send you a link to your personal selling page. Let your followers know your closet is for sale through a post or story. It helps to put photos of the items and a "swipe up" or "link in bio" link.
We’ll do all the work for you (photographing items, listing on site, shipping to customers).
- MAKE MORE MONEY: unlike other platforms, we don't charge for you to list your items.
We will only take 10% when you make a sale and then deposit the rest of the money to you via Paypal. This is the same price as Depop and less than Poshmark, but we do all the work for you!
- BE SUSTAINABLE: Through selling your pre-owned clothes, you are creating a more sustainable and circular world. Plus we donate 1% of our profits to organizations supporting women's rights issues worldwide!